lunes, 27 de abril de 2015

¡SUMMER HOLIDAYS!
Last summer holiday I went to Vung Tau Beach with my family. This is one of beautiful beaches in Viet Nam. At 5 A.M we started our trip by bus. We arrange our bags and after that we quickly swum in blue sea. The weather was very nice. Tiny waves crashing onto the beach. It is suitable for swimming. In the afternoon, we rode around on the road from back of the beach to font of the beach by double- bicycles. One sight is sea, the others is mountain.It really made me forget everything to relax. I wanted to stay there longer but we had to come back to work the day after. The trip was short but it had a strong impression on me and I had many memories. We come back and felt comfortable after a good holiday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario