viernes, 24 de abril de 2015

My favourite artist

PABLO ALBORAN

My favourite artist is Pablo Moreno de Alboran Ferrandiz, populary Know as Pablo Alboran.
Is a Spanish musician, singeer, and songwriter. Alboran his relased two studio albums, their first official release, "Solamente Tú".
After to the top in Spain it was launched in Portugal, getting to be number one. At the age of 12, he composed his first songs, "Amor de barrio" ans "Desencuentro". Alboran began his first world tour on May 27, 2011 in Madrid at the "Palacio Vistalegre", and has since performed in many Latina American countries. In December 19, 2011, Alboran received the 2011 Best new Act award in " Los Premios 40 principales". Pablo Alboran is my favourite artist because. I think is a wonderful person, and when he sing transmits something that makes me feel cheerful, identified, special. That is Pablo Alboran is the best in the world.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario