viernes, 24 de abril de 2015



A Typical Sunday In My Family’



Every member of my family does different things on Sunday.

The first is my father, he usually goes to hunt on Sunday, and he wakes up very early, about half past six in the morning. He goes to Barcelona and he doesn't come back until nine o'clock in the evening. Then he has dinner and goes to bed, because he has to get up early to go to work.

Let's go with my mother. She gets up at ten o'clock and do the housework. Later she makes the lunch for me, my sister and for her. Then she does the washing and watches the television film. She never does nothing Sunday evening. Well, she cooks the dinner for all the family. After the dinner she does the washing and watches the television. About half past eleven she goes to bed and sometimes she reads a book.

My typical Sunday is similar to my brother’s one until the lunch. Then I have a siesta until half past five and then I go out with my friends until nine o'clock, when I have lunch. After having dinner I watch the television for two hours and then I go to bed, so I go to bed at twelve o'clock.


  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario