martes, 28 de abril de 2015

Strange House

I would like to live in the house of chocolate that is in the book Hansel and Gretel. Because I love sweets and especially chocolate. But I don't like the idea that a witch make me fat and then eat me. Surely if I live in a house llike this, I wouls be homeless in less than tow days because I wouls eat vey fast. And not only me, most people also would like to live in a house good to eat. I would love tables, chairs, beds, overall, the furniture and until the walls flavored to sweet. Woulds be nice what when I go to sleep beech a sweet smell and when I woke up too. It would be cool that chocolate is regenerated. If I had a chocolate house the woulds place in the countryside, where anyone near. To eat it myself. I think I am very hungry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario