martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

LETTER TO MOM

LETTER TO MOM

Mama,
Today I write this simple and humble letter,
for many, many reasons but ...
the main because I love you, and because today is your day.

Good to know that there is this day, I really believe that every child in this world has to be grateful to her mother for everything, there might be kids who do not already have; I give thanks to God that I have, and because I can still share every minute of my life with you; therefore I write this letter for a mother to somehow express what I feel:

Thanks mom for that day taught me to give my first step, because you gave me the security of your arms, who always supported me so that I do not fall.
Thanks mom because with you I learned the meaning of the most beautiful word: LOVE.
Thanks mom spend whole nights to be with me when I was in trouble or when I was sick.
Thanks mom for sharing all my joys and my sorrows help.
Thanks mom for listening, advise, for fighting for me, for giving me your beautiful shoulder so you can mourn him, and share your tears and then smile because together we found the solution.
Thanks mom because you did fulfill my greatest wish and perhaps the dream of my life, because you suffered day and nights to do the best that I can be happy.
Thanks for everything. I LOVE YOU! HAPPY MOTHER DAY!

Chaimae!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario