miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2015

A LETTER TO FRIEND


A LETTER TO MY FRIEND



Dear aafreenish,
                                 
                                   How are you?  I hope you are fine by the grace of Allah. I am also fine here. As you know, summer vacations are approaching near. My school will close at 10th June. I think your school will close on the same day. If you remember, some months ago, you have promised to visit me during these holidays. Now it is time to fulfil your promise. I want you to come here. My parents will be very happy to meet with you. We shall spend a very good time together. We shall play and study together. I shall show you some historical places of my city. It will be best summer vacations ever.

I am waiting for your reply. Please tell me the date and time of your arrival so I can receive you from the station. Pay my greetings to aunt and uncle. And love to cute zara, marjaan and umer.

Your sincerely,
Jassia zafar



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario